Calvert Physician Associates
| || || |
Calvert Physician Associates (CPA) is the employed provider network of the Calvert Health System. We are dedicated to providing our local community convenient access to primary and specialty care. Our 20+ board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants are ready to meet all your medical needs. We have primary care providers throughout Calvert County and specialty providers centrally located on the campus of Calvert Memorial Hospital. Our network includes the following:
- Primary Care (Dunkirk, Lusby, Prince Frederick, Solomons and Twin Beaches)
- Hematology and Oncology
- Otolaryngology (Ear Nose and Throat)
- Physical Medicine and Pain Management
- Surgical Care (General Surgery)
- Women’s Center (OB/GYN)
Our team of board certified doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants live and work in this community. They are dedicated to creating an environment where every resident can thrive in good health.
At CPA, our goal is to help our patients and our community get well, keep well and live well. Do we want you to eat your vegetables? Sure. Exercise more? Absolutely. But we also know that happy lives often mean busy lives, so we are working hard to make it easier for you to access good health.
- We always welcome new patients
- Same day sick visit appointments are available at all our primary care practices
- Many primary care practices offer extended and Saturday hours
- Centralized scheduling is available for our primary care providers
- Our Patient Portal gives you secure 24/7 access to your care team
- Electronic medical records enhance information sharing between providers
- Patient Centered Medical Home specialists and nurse navigators provide continuity of care among providers and help patients manage chronic conditions.
- We accept most insurance plans and offer flexible payment options for self-pay patients
- All of our providers are on active staff with Calvert Memorial Hospital