|Come see why more people are choosing Calvert Memorial Hospital for their orthopedic and spine care.
It starts with medical expertise you can trust.
Our team of orthopedic surgeons and spine specialists work collaboratively with a dedicated orthopedic OR team, nurses with specialized orthopedic training and a highly skilled physical and occupational therapy team. Advanced training backed up with years of experience means better care for you.
The center offers:
Complete orthopedic services, surgical and non-surgical, including minimally invasive techniques and pediatric care.
- A special pain management suite with a multidisciplinary team providing the latest techniques for managing chronic pain.
- A special "Joint Journey" program for joint replacement patients including a pre-operative education program that helps patients and families understand what to expect.
- Rapid recovery programs.
- Surgical and non-surgical spinal care including chiropractic care and spinal rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive hand surgery program featuring fellowship trained hand surgeons and specialized rehabilitation team.
- Pediatric orthopedic care including fellowship trained pediatric orthopedic surgeon and specialized pediatric rehabilitation program.
- Alternative therapies including acupuncture and massage.
To schedule your outpatient service, call 410-414-APPT