Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center
Employees & Family Members
KeepWell@Work members are eligible for Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center Annual Memberships. Memberships are processed through a bi-monthly payroll deduction for the CCPS employee. KeepWell@Work members completing the enrollment requirements listed below are eligible for an annual membership. The Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center is located at 130 Auto Dr, Prince Frederick, MD 20678.
All of the following components must be completed by each participating member (CCPS employees AND family members, where applicable) to be eligible for the Aquatic Center Membership:
- Annual Completion of a Health Risk Assessment (HRA), including:
- Online Questionnaire (participants 18 and older)
- Biometrics (Height, Weight, Blood Pressure & Body Composition)
- Employee Payroll Deduction Form (Employee MUST be present at time of sign-up to SIGN the payroll form)
- 1-Year Aquatic Center membership - INDIVIDUAL
- Adults 18-59: $25.00 per month per person, offered as a $12.50 bi-monthly payroll deduction per person ($300.00 annually per person)
- Ages 60+ or Under 18: $18.75 per month per person, offered as a $9.37 bi-monthly payroll deduction per person ($225.00 annually per person)
- 1-Year Aquatic Center membership - HOUSEHOLD (Up to 5 Members)
- $39.58 per month per household, offered as a $19.79 bi-monthly payroll deduction per household ($475.00 annually per household)
Membership dues can only be processed through payroll deduction.
For more information about the Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center, visit their website: Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center