Calvert Sports & Learning Center
Employees & Family Members
KeepWell@Work members are eligible for discounted Calvert Sports & Learning Center (CSLC) Annual Memberships. CSLC Memberships are processed through a semi-monthly payroll deduction for the CCPS employee. The Calvert Sports & Learning Center is located at 200 Bugeye Square, Prince Frederick, MD 20678 (231 Industrial Park). KeepWell@Work members completing the enrollment requirements listed below are eligible for two different CSLC Memberships.
All of the following components must be completed by each participating member (CCPS employees AND family members, where applicable) to be eligible for the discounted CSLC Membership:
- Annual Completion of a Health Risk Assessment (HRA), including:
- Online Questionnaire (participants 18 and older)
- Biometrics (Height, Weight, Blood Pressure & Body Composition)
- Employee Payroll Deduction Form (Employee MUST be present at time of sign-up to SIGN the payroll form)
- 1-Year Fitness Center membership for the Calvert Sports & Learning Center. Includes 20% off other services at CSLC.
- Non-World Gym Members: $20.00 per month per person, offered as a $10.00 bi-monthly payroll deduction per person
- World Gym Members: $12.00 per month per person, offered as a $6.00 bi-monthly payroll deduction per person
- 1-Year membership for Group Total Conditioning Training & Friday Night Open Gym. Offered for ages 7-17 only.
- $10.00 per month per person, offered as a $5.00 bi-monthly payroll deduction per person
*Enrollment fees waived for Spring 2017. Fee will apply effective April 1, 2017 and for future enrollment periods.
Membership dues can only be processed through payroll deduction. Each person is required to have their own membership; there are no "shared" memberships.
For more information about the Calvert Sports & Learning Center, visit their website: calvertsportscenter.com