Payment and Insurance Information
- Carefirst BCBS
- Carefirst BCBS HMO**
- Care Improvement Plus
- Maryland Physicians Care**
- MDIPA HMO**
- Medicare Railroad
- NCPPO (Unicare)
- One Net PPO
- Optimum Choice**
- PHCS MultiPlan
- Johns Hopkins Priority Partners**
- Tricare Standard and Prime
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare HMO**
- United Healthcare MCO**
If your insurance is not listed above, please contact Calvert Physician Associates’ Billing Office at 410-414-4555.
Medicaid Insurance and HMO Products (Indicated above **)
Designated Primary Care Physician
Patient will be considered Self Pay if the designated Primary Care Physician is not one of the following Calvert Physician Associates providers:
- Francisca Bruney, MD
- Kenneth Villar, MD
- Leena Kodali, MD
- Lacy Pitman, CRNP
- Katelyn Johnson, CRNP
- Self Pay – 30% discount available if balance is paid in full at time of visit.
- Sliding Fee Scale available after financial qualification
- Calvert Health Care Solutions
Workers Compensation and Automobile Accidents
- Patients following up on an Emergency Department visit for Workers Compensation or Automobile Accidents will have to schedule an appointment with the office.
- Patients seeking care for an Automobile Accident are required to pay the balance at the time of service. Payment receipt will be provided to the patient.