Job shadowing allows
you to spend a day with an experienced healthcare
professional in your
chosen field of interest.
Additionally, you will be
able to tour Calvert
Memorial Hospital and
see all that it has to offer.
Have you ever wondered what it's really like to be a nurse, phlebotomist, radiographer, pharmacist or physical therapist? Do you think you're up for the challenge? We have an exciting opportunity just for you!
Job shadowing is open to high school students (must be 16 years old) college students and other adults interested in a healthcare career.
Criteria to participate:
- High school students must have permission form signed by parent or guardian.
- Consent form must be signed by school if job shadowing done during school hours.
- College students and other adults must be 18 years old or have permission form signed by adult or guardian.
- Participants must submit in writing what they want to gain from job shadowing.
- You must provide your own transportation.
- At conclusion, you will be required to complete job shadowing questionnaire.
For more information or to apply, call: CMH Human Resources at 410-535-8122.
Calvert Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.