Bookmark this page
Print    Email
Decrease (-) Restore Default Increase (+)
Need a Physician?

Patients with Special Needs

If you, your family members or companions are deaf, hard of hearing or speak a foreign language, we can help.  We provide auxiliary aids and services free of charge, such as sign language and oral interpreters, TTYs, video remote interpreting (VRI), written materials, telephone handset amplifiers, telephones compatible with hearing aids, and open and closed captioning for hospital programs.  

Please ask your nurse or other hospital personnel for assistance or call 410-535-8235.

Calvert Online

Calvert Quality