- Do you feel pain, tightness, tiredness or weakness in your legs when you walk?
- Do your legs feel better when you stop walking?
- Has a physician ever told you that your have poor circulation in your legs?
- Have you ever been told that you have blockage in your carotid arteries?
- Have you recently experienced TEMPORARY:
- Loss of vision in one eye?
- Slurred speech?
- Difficulty understanding what is being said to you?
- Weakness or numbness of an arm or leg on one side of your body?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- If yes, for how long? ___Years
- Has it been difficult to get your blood pressure under control?
- Are you taking more than two blood pressure medications now?
- Do your legs swell?
- Have you had problems with blood clotting or phlebitis?
- Have you had or do you have an open sore on your legs, feet or toes that doesn't heal?
- Do you have a family history for enlarged arteries or aneurysms?
Resource: Washington Hospital Center