Our speech language pathologists provide comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services to patients with impairments in speech, language, voice and swallowing. We focus on techniques to improve swallowing, communication and cognitive linguistic functioning.
Who may benefit from Speech-Language Pathology?
Children and adults who need:
- Aphasia therapy
- Auditory processing therapy
- Autism/pervasive developmental disorder therapy
- Feeding and swallowing therapy (dysphagia)
- Language therapy
- Memory and cognitive (thinking) rehabilitation
- Speaking valves or alternative communication
- Speech, articulation and phonological therapy
- Stuttering and fluency management
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies