In order to self enroll you must have your medical record number and have a valid email address on file with the health system.
- If you know your Medical Record Number and you have provided your email address when you last registered, you can click on Set up an Account.
- If you do not know your Medical Record Number then you must fill out a Consent for Release of Information Form. Once the form has been received and processed, you will receive an email detailing the steps needed in order to verify your identity. At that time you will be able to choose your username and password. Processing normally takes 48 business hours after our office receives the completed form.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please call the Patient Portal Liaison at 410.535.8396 or send an email to email@example.com
MyCMHCare allows you to:
- View laboratory and radiology results
- Find a list of current medications and allergies
- Track visit history
- Update personal information
- Provide access for authorized caregivers
All of the information in MyCMHCare comes from your Calvert Health System Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
In addition to handling your own care, parents and healthcare proxies with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care.