Physical Therapy Metabolics
What is Physical Therapy Metabolics?
With the constant rise in obesity, the Physical Therapy Metabolic Program was created to assist people with excess weight in shedding pounds, while improving any physical pain along the way. A team approach between a licensed physical therapist, personal trainer, registered dietitian, and your doctor, insures global quality care.
Where is the program located?
We are located at The Calvert Memorial Hospital’s KeepWell Center within the World Gym of Prince Frederick, MD.
Why should I try this program?
The average cost of working with a personal trainer is over $500 per month. The average cost of working with a registered dietitian is $90 per visit. Most individuals who really need help cannot afford it….UNTIL NOW! Calvert Memorial Hospital’s KeepWell Center and Calvert Physical Therapy have collaborated to bring Calvert County an insurance based program designed to improve your quality of life.
The PT Metabolics Network offers:
- Physical therapists who manage your pain and other physical limitations due to excess weight and chronic disease.
- Customized fitness program designed and monitored by the on-site physical therapist and personal trainer.
- One-on-one meal planning, dietary and nutritional education and guidance from our registered dietitian.
- Regular communication with your physician to create a network of health care providers dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness goals.
- On average, patients attend 2 to 3 sessions a week and complete the program in 8-12 weeks.
- State of the art equipment
- Master programs that are tailored to your specific physical conditions.
- Land or aquatic programs based on your specific medical needs.