My CMH Care Patient Portal
My CMH Care Patient Portal received an upgrade on October 1, 2016 and has a new and improved look! Medical record information prior to October 1 will not be available through the portal. You may request information for visits before October 1 by visiting the Health Information Management Department – photo identification is required. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you enjoy the improvements to the portal.
My CMH Care is a free service that allows Calvert Memorial Hospital patients to view health information online from any device or computer with internet access. All of the information in My CMH Care comes from your Calvert Health System Electronic Health Record to ensure that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
* Please note that the My CMH Care Patient Portal uses a separate system and requires different login information then the patient portal service available through your doctor. For any questions regarding your portal through your doctor’s office, please contact their office directly.
My CMH Care Patient Portal allows you to:
- View laboratory and radiology results
- Find a list of medications and allergies
- Track visit history
- Update demographic information
- Provide access for authorized healthcare proxies
- Review upcoming appointments scheduled or request a new appointment
- Make payments
- View most of your inpatient health information and limited Emergency Room and Urgent Care lab information
How to self-enroll:
If you have a valid email address on file with the health system, you can set up an Account now by completing the Enrollment Request form. After completing the Enrollment Request form, you will receive an automated email with a link allowing for you to create login information for your My CMH Care Patient Portal account.
To successfully enroll, the same email address that is on file with the health system must be used during the enrollment process. If you do not have an email address on file, please contact the patient portal liaison.
In addition to handling your own care, parents and healthcare proxies with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care. To establish an authorized proxy for a My CMH Care Patient Portal account, please contact the patient portal liaison or visit the Health Information Management Department with proper photo identification for all involved parties or a birth certificate for a minor.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process or information available in My CMH Care, please call the patient portal liaison at 410.535.8396 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday - Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Get Started Today!
Stay Informed. Stay in Touch. Stay in Good Health.