In addition to the nursing and clinical staff who will be caring for you during your stay, Calvert Memorial Hospital has a guest services center located on the outpatient concourse, which is open on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please call guest services at ext. 8400 to request:
• A visit from our patient advocate to answer questions or resolve concerns about your stay
• An extra blanket or pillow
• Books, magazines or newspapers
• Care journal/notebook
• A cell phone charger
• Children’s books, puzzles or coloring books
• A CD player and relaxation CD
• Information for family members about restaurants, hotels, transportation
• Repair for the television, telephone or heating/cooling system in your room
• Additional or replacement toiletry items
We want you to be comfortable during your stay! If you have a need that is not on the list above, please call and we will make every effort to assist you. If you need something after 4 p.m., please contact a member of the nursing team.