Thank you for choosing Calvert Memorial Hospital. It is our pleasure to serve you. In addition to the nursing and clinical staff who will be caring for you during your hospital stay, Calvert Memorial has a guest services center located on the outpatient concourse, which is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please call guest services at ext. 4800 to request:
- A visit from our patient advocate to answer questions or resolve concerns about your stay
- An extra blanket or pillow
- Books, magazines or newspapers
- A cell phone charger
- Children’s books, puzzles or coloring books
- A CD player and relaxation CD
- Information for family members about restaurants, hotels or transportation
- Repair for the television, telephone or heating/cooling system in your room
- Additional or replacement toiletry items
We want you to be comfortable while you are recovering. Please let us know what we can do to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about your hospital experience, you can also call our patient advocate at 410-414-4623 (inside the hospital, dial ext.4623).