With just one call to our Patient Access Service Center you can:
- Schedule multiple outpatient hospital tests/procedures
- NEW: Schedule a visit with your Calvert Primary Care office for Calvert Physician Associates
- Learn what your insurance covers
- Get instructions about your diagnostic test or procedure
For outpatient procedures, you will also be able to find out what, if any, out of pocket expenses apply and if any preparation is required. The scheduling representative will also advise what time to arrive, where to check-in, and what to bring with you on the day of your appointment.
The local number to reach the CMH Patient Access Service Center (PASC) is 410-414-APPT (2778). There is also a toll-free number for those calling from work or another location outside the county. That number is 1-855-414-APPT (2778).
The hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
PASC streamlines the entire registration process and eliminates unnecessary duplication. The result is a well-organized system that provides improved access and saves you time!
The Patient Access Service Center is able to serve your scheduling needs for...
- Anti-Coagulation Clinic
- Cardiac / Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Diabetic Counseling
- Diagnostic Imaging / Radiology
- Endoscopy Center
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical Nutritional Therapy
- Nuclear Medicine
- OB External Versions
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Procedures
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Spine Clinic
- Sleep Lab / EEG
- Speech Therapy
- Stress Testing
- Wound Center
- Calvert Primary Care: Dunkirk/Solomons/Twin Beaches
A completed physician’s order is needed for outpatient hospital tests or procedures to be scheduled. Orders can be sent electronically 24 hours/day, 7 days per week directly from your physician’s office using our online ordering tool, Order Facilitator. For patients with special communication needs, please see hearing impaired services.