CMH Foundation 2013 Golf Tournament
Thank you for participating in the 24th Annual Calvert Memorial Hospital Foundation Golf Benefit at Old South Country Club on Monday, May 20, 2013. We look forward to seeing you there.
Some reminders and tips for the day:
- Registration/check in for the morning flight begins at 6:30 a.m. with a shotgun start at 7:30 a.m.
- Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m. and afternoon golfers are welcome to come early for lunch. The afternoon flight begins with a shotgun start at 1:30 p.m. and is followed by an awards dinner.
- Please note that Old South does not permit blue jeans. Golf shirts and soft spikes are required.
- Directions to the Club can be found by clicking here www.oldsouthcountryclub.org
- In the event of rain, play will continue unless Old South staff elect to close the course for safety reasons, so we will see you Monday rain or shine! If there is any reason to close the course prior to the 7:30 shotgun start, we will leave a recorded message on the Foundation office phone at 410-535-8178.
- There will also be a silent auction, putting contest and 50/50 raffle. All donations made to the Calvert Memorial Hospital Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Calvert Memorial Hospital Foundation is a tax exempt 501(C) (3) organization.
If you have any questions on your scheduled time or changes to your foursome, please contact the Foundation office at 410-535-8178.
Thank you for your support!